30 October 2011

Sketch #180

Hello Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 180 today, and the last reveal for some of our designers. I would like to say a big thank you to all of them .... for being part of Creative Scrappers and making it a fabulous term for our readers. Make sure you add them to your blog reader so you don't miss out on their scrappy journey!

Our guest designer is christin gronnslett with an awesome page. I love the white background and the fact that she used a large star as her focal point. Superbe!!!

Enjoy the reveal today!


My name is Christin Grønslett and I go by the nick Umenorskan, which derives from the fact that I am Norwegian living in Umeå (Northern Sweden) Here I live with husband and two kids (4 and 2)

I started scrapbooking in 2003 after spending 6 month in the US, but I was more a shopper than a scrapper for years!! Now I try to find the time to sit down and scrap a little every day after the kids are asleep. So instead of sitting on the couch watching TV, you will find me at the scrap table along with my beloved computer. I enjoy the inspiration from other scrappers via chat, forums, Pinterest and google to keep me going. I am a challenge junkie, you won't find any layouts on my blog that I haven't created for a challenge or are DT assignments. I just need something to spur me. That is also why I love crops. Almost every Thursday evening you will find me at my LSS and at least once a month at crops.

I mostly make layouts because I don't have friends or family that appreciates a card and I will not sit and work with projects for them to be thrown away. The same things go for altered things, they will be crushed by my two energetic kids, so that leaves me with layouts and the kids love to sit down with their album and look at the pictures. I love colors, gesso, chipboards and I go nowhere without my black pen.

You can check out more of my work on http://umenorskan.blogspot.com

Christin




To win a prize from our November sponsor C'est Magnifique you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 180-181-182-183-184 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is November 30 2011

Enjoy your week!
Kristine
************************



8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT Christin! Fabulous take and I love that burlap star!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and wonderful inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Christin on the GDT position your page is lovely, not too mention all the other DT members pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations and takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I have only just discovered you and I can't believe my eyes!! Christin, what an amazing sketch and lo - love it! The DT inspiration is fab-u-lous :0) Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page Christine!!! The star are so cool with it´s texture! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love working with Creative Scrappers sketches. My layout is part of a double-page layout for which i was inspired by 2 CS sketches. Hope that is ok! :)

    ReplyDelete