Sunday, November 6

Sketch #181

Hello Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 181 today, and the first reveal from our new design team members!
I know I told you I would post a formal intro for our designers, sadly i'm sick these days and not feeling up to much... I have shingles! BLAH!!!! So I do promise you that the girls will be introduced .. hopefully this week ;-)

I hope you enjoy the reveal today and get inspired by our girls.. We have a variety of talent on this reveal and as you can see this sketch is soooo versatile. I might add this is our first sketch from Juliana Michaels.... what do you think!? Chevron... yup it's huge in the scrap industry right now so this would be a great sketch to try if you are trying to be published! Don't forget if you do get published using one of our sketches ... let them know you got inspired by a CS Sketch! ;-) and make sure you let us know... we'll have you featured on our blog!

Our guest designer this week is Chiquita! She's got a fabulous monochromatic layout and some sweet pics!

Enjoy the reveal today!




Hi! My Name is Chiquita, nickname Chic. I like both :-)
Firstly thank you to Creative Scrappers for asking me to Join in as a Guest.

I have tried different crafts over the years mostly because my mum has always been into a new craft idea every month growing up. I have completed Picture Framing and Lead lighting courses. I've tried a bit of mosaic, sewing ect. Now that I'm in my 30's I think I have settled down for a while into the Scrapbooking Niche.

Me and My husband of 6 years have 3 beautiful Children under 6. Two blue and One adorable pink. They provide me with regular scrapbooking Inspiration. My life doesn't revolve around Scrapbooking but rather as something I do to relieve the days stress. I usually Scrap at night with my hubby on the opposite wall playing computer games. At least we are sort of spending time together :-) I don't really have a style, I'm constantly changing and challenging myself. I'm very organized, symmetrical and a bit of a control freak with everything so sometimes I have an aneurism with my pages if they are not well balanced. I find it hard to free style but I am getting better and love where it is taking me. I love been inspired by and trying the next new thing. I'm not as much about pretty photos as the moment that was captured. So usually my photos are not the best but I will have lots of journaling hidden or covering the page.

I have been on 2 design Teams, Taught Classes at 2 LSS and have had several layouts published. I love seeing a photo and journaling of a special memory in print. I always get excited. I don't know how long I will scrap for but I am enjoying the ride at the moment and love that I have some precious memories scrapped for my children and family to look back over in the years to come. Sometimes I think its all just about the pretty embellishments and using them to self express

You can see more of my work here http://hippychiquita.blogspot.com/

To win a prize from our November sponsor C'est Magnifique you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 180-181-182-183-184 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is November 30 2011

Enjoy your week!
Kristine
************************



12 comments:

  1. What an amazing reveal!! Love the sketch and all the layouts made by this fantastic DT - wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om my....gorgeous sketch....I am SO inspired! The DT projects are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chevrons!!! That's such a challenge but I have to say that the girls LO's it's a hudge inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this chevron sketch and great reveal from the new team! Feel better Kristine!! :) Shingles ~ ouch! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sketch. Can't wait to get started on this one. I read about Shingles it sounds very painful. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, your dt has dome some amazing stuff with this sketch. each layout is so unique, and each is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonerful sketch and reveal:)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - so much great inspiration here - thanks so much for helping me get motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOs super inspiradores!!!!!
    Parabéns para a equipe brasileira no
    Creative Scrappers....continuem nos inspirando sempre.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I am in love with each and every one of the layouts ladies! Fabulous! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sketch is GREAT and the LOs are so beautiful. I based my LO on the sketch but then it turned out totally different! Sometimes, LOs tend to develop by themselves - did that ever happen to you???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute sketch! I think it will be perfect for what I am working on now. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete