13 November 2011

Sketch #182

Hello Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 182 today, and the first reveal from our second group of design team members! I hope you enjoy the reveal today and get inspired by our girls. We definitely have a great variety of talent here at CS! Our guest designer this week is Melenia from Greece! She's created a great page with some yellow mist and the butterfly she used is beautiful!

Enjoy the reveal today!

Hello everyone! It's a great honour to be a featured designer in such an inspiring challenge blog, like Creative Scrappers and I especially want to thank Kristine for the invitation! My name is Melenia Agapides and I live in Greece (yes, the country that's usually in the headlines of the news lately). I'm a mother of two, a wife to a sweet Canadian guy and an airport authority officer.

I have been scrapping layouts since August 2009. My style is constantly evolving, due to the fact that I'm the kind of person that gets bored very easily and wants to change and be renewed by trying new things often. What I always strive for when scrapping is to achieve balance and harmony in my creations both colourwise and stylewise. I'm a sucker for sketches and challenges, as they help me improve my style and scrapping skills. If you want to see more of my work you can visit my blog melenia313.blogspot.com.

Our Guest - Melenia Agapides

Amelia Khalik

To win a prize from our November sponsor C'est Magnifique you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 180-181-182-183-184 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is November 30 2011

Enjoy your week!


  1. bravo girls ! your LOs are so faboulous and so different !
    have a nice sunday

  2. Awesome, ladies!! Beautiful pages and different styles! Love it! ;)

  3. Yay! So proud of you Melenia and AWESOME to see a Greek girl here. Your layout is simply stunning and I love that Whitney Houston song. The DT work is so inspiring. Beautiful work.

  4. Fantastic sketch and the reveals are rocking:))) gonna have to try the sketch out this week:))

  5. the DT did an amazing job with the sketch! I can't wait to see what everyone else does with it!

  6. What a lovely reveal!! Love all of your takes ladies;)

  7. Amarilys's sketch is gorgeous and I love the variety of styles the team has!

  8. What a beautiful sketch by Amarilys - I really love it! And Melenia's layout is too beautiful aswell - she does some very pretty work!!

  9. wow ladies! these LOs are awesome! can't wait to try out a sketchz1

  10. so i just finished this LO! fun, fun fun! thanks for the challenge and awesome sketch!