20 November 2011

Sketch #183

Hello Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 183 today, our guest is Jenifer Evans and our sketch is created by Nicole Nowosad. I certainly hope you have a few minutes to create this week!

Enjoy the reveal today!

Hi everyone, my name is Jenifer Evans known on many scrapbooking sites as "Jennaroo"! I am super stoked and humbled to be a Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers today!
Let's see a lil about me...I have 5 kiddos and am married to my high school sweetheart! We live in a small farming community....and honestly there's not much to do besides scrap and chase my kids from one sporting event to the next!

I have been seriously scrapping now for 2 years but started many years ago when my first child was born. I scrapbook to preserve memories for my children and theirs to come but I also scrap as a creative outlet for myself! My friends and family make fun of me because I see things differently than they do, I get inspired by surroundings and often wonder how I can scrap them or incorporate them into my crafting somehow, whether it be something that would make a great title or something that could be altered or squeezed onto a layout.

I would say I have more than one style of scrapping because I don't want to limit my creativity. My dominant style is shabby/pretty chic, but I've been known to produce grungy as well as clean and simple layouts once in a while. I pretty much go where my pictures take me!

You check more of my work out here: http:heldscraptive.blogspot.com
Jenifer
To win a prize from our November sponsor C'est Magnifique you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 180-181-182-183-184 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is November 30 2011

Enjoy your week!
Kristine
************************



8 comments:

  1. Fabolous examples, DT, and what a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - This was a fantastic reveal!
    Great job girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful reveal!!! Stunning work ladies!!! You should be very proud <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... Gorgeous reveal ladies... and I love the sketch...I've just linked mine... thanks for the chance... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time playing along - thanks for the great sketch and the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my take of the sketch:
    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/3514583/-1/1.html

    I finally got to do something with it this past weekend.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete