27 November 2011

Sketch #184

Hello Creative Scrappers!

It's Reveal Day! It's time for SKETCH 184 and a great reveal from our team members. Our guest today is Amanda Reddicliffe! I hope you enjoy the reveal today and get some inspiration from our sketch and sample layouts.

Hi there! I'm Amanda and I'm so excited to be a guest designer here at Creative Scrappers!

I'm a mum to three gorgeous yet cheeky kids who regularly feature in my layouts, wife to a very patient, arty man who has been my best friend since we started hanging out 13 years ago.

I've been scrapbooking since 2003 and taking photo's and journalling since 1988. I discovered scrapbooking when was pregnant with my first child, and although my style has changed since my first Creative Memories party it was love at first embellishment, and many pizza boxes later I still love sitting down late at night and arranging my photo's on a piece of 12x12. I also make the occasional card. If you want to pop over to my blog for a visit you can find me at www.stampin-style.blogspot.com.

To win a prize from our November sponsor C'est Magnifique you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 180-181-182-183-184 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is November 30 2011

Enjoy your week!


  1. Thanks for ANOTHER great sketch! Love em all!

  2. Such a wonderful sketch and fantastic reveals, amazing:))

  3. awesome sketch! love it! the reveals are really great too!