04 December 2011

Sketch #185

Hello Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 185 today, our guest is Eva Dohn and we have a beautiful sketch by Amarylis. Amonst all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, i hope you take some time for yourself ! Enjoy the reveal!

Hi everyone. My name is Eva, I'm 38 years old, from Denmark and I'm addicted to scrapbooking. I live with my husband and two beautiful girls age 6 and 1½. The girls are my main scrap-object and luckily they don't mind being photographed.

I have been a scrapper for almost 10 years now but I really became an addict i 2005 when I became mom for the first time. I love to escape into my little scrap world in the evenings when the kids have fallen asleep. Scrapbooking do for me what yoga does for others, it relaxes me and fills me with positive energy.

I love trying new techniques and different styles, but people have told me that they can always see, when a layout is done by me and they call my style "vintage with a twist".
Every once in a while I get a so called scrappers blog and all creativity leaves my mind, then I always find a sketch to get me started again, so with sketches being a "life safer" for me, it means a lot to me that I have gotten the chance to be GD for Creative Scrappers today, I'm very honored.

If you want to visit my blog, you are very welcome http://www.evadohn.blogspot.com/
To win a 50$ prize package from our December sponsor Niklin Designs you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 185-186-187-188 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 31 2011

Enjoy your week!



  1. Love this sketch!!! My mind is racing thinking of the possibilites, since i am starting a new adventure for 2012. Eva, congrat's on the guest Designer. Love your layout.

  2. Congrats Eve on the GD position your layout is adorable and well done to the DT for coming up with so many different variations of the sketch, they are beautiful. Can't wait to see what others do. Great Job getting them all up Kristine.

  3. Fabulous reveal ladies! And congrats to Eve for being a guest this week! What a gorgeous layout and thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

  4. Beautiful sketch and wonderful inspiration from the DT and Guest DT!!

  5. Fabulous layouts! Love this sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.

  6. Gorgeous sketch and reveal! Very pretty indeed!

  7. Thanks for a great sketch and fab inspiration by the DT!

  8. Merci pour ce joli sketch, j'ai fait une page avec votre sketch, vous pouvez la voir ici


    Have a good day