Sunday, December 11

Sketch #186

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

It's Reveal Day!!! All I can say is after this reveal I am sure you'll want to scrap! We have a great sketch from Juliana and our team ALL did an amazing job with this sketch. We have a special guest with us today Evgenia Petzer with a fabulous layout!

I am still accepting submissions for the ebook! If you want more info please click on the link on the right side of our blog ;-) the time limit to send in your submissions will be Thursday night December 15.. for those that have been selected and received a sketch - the deadline is January 31st. Hopefully our ebook will be complete by March 1st !!!! A presale will be in January ;-) WOOP WOOP!

Enjoy our reveal and Happy Holidays!



My name is Evgenia Petzer, I am 27 years old. I am from Russia initially, but since last year we've lived in South Africa, as my husband is from this beautiful country. I am a mom to a 3 year old boy, and a photographer, which gives me a lot of time to scrap during the week.

Scrapbooking is my passion and I scrap almost every single day. I started my scrapping journey about 4 years ago, when I was pregnant. My style differs depending on the objects of scrapping. Most of my layouts are made in freestyle, they are colorful and playful, while my cards represent shabby chic style. Most of my layouts are about my son, he is the main inspiration for me.

Now I am honoured to design for Melissa Frances and Tattered Angels brands and being a part of Pencillines team.

Thank you to Kristine and Creative Scrappers for having me here today.
http://evgeniapetzer.blogspot.com/


To win a 50$ prize package from our December sponsor Niklin Designs you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 185-186-187-188 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 31 2011

Enjoy your week!
Kristine

************************



9 comments:

  1. Amazing LO's...every one of them is amazing! thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO, awesome sketch!
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch! Congrats Evgenia for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you once again for having me here)

    Helen, *)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everyone's take on the sketch!!! Congrats on your guest spot Evgenia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this reveal!! Great sketch and pages!! Congrats, ladies!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the amazing inspiration and fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sketch is simple and beautiful and the DT's reveal are awesome!

    ReplyDelete