18 December 2011

Sketch #187

Hello Creative Scrappers!

We have SKETCH 187 today! It's a bit more advanced but I think you can do it ;-)
I personally think this is a fabulous reveal for you today and i am more than positive you will get a bit of a creative push when you see what the girls have created for you !
enjoy ;-)



Hello everyone! My name is Yana, I'm from Ukraine. I'm super excited to be a guest designer at Creative Scrappers! Kristine, thank you so much for this opportunity!
I'm 24, married and I love to travel, especially to far and exotic places. My dream is go to equatorial Africa someday. I also love to scrapbook, specifically the photos I take abroad. I love to experiment and try new styles in scrapbooking hoping yet to find my own :)
You can see more of my work at my blog www.zrobysama.com.ua

Thanks again!
Have a nice day, Yana



To win a 50$ prize package from our December sponsor Niklin Designs you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 185-186-187-188 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 31 2011

Enjoy your week!
Kristine

************************


11 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is one amazing reveal ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I just love all the different takes on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo sketch e páginas muito inspiradoras.
    Ana, amei as fotos do Dani pegando a galinha, super divertido.Tua página ficou linda.
    Dani amei tua página também!!!!!
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sketch! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting sketch!
    Thank you very much =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great sketch and fab examples by the dt!

    ReplyDelete