25 December 2011

Sketch #188




Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas this morning! Would you believe me if i told you i didn't know it was Sunday today?! LOL yup... i actually remembered to post by reading my google blog reader and found Felicitas blog post... and then I panicked! ;-)

Today we have a great sketch from Nicole, and some of our designers even created 2 page ;-)
I hope you got a few scrap supplies under the Christmas tree and anxious to play with our sketch this week!

Hugs to you and your families during this holiday season and remember to take a few pictures of those special moments xox



My name is Agnieszka but in the scrapbooking world I go by Bellaidea.

Together with my husband - I'm still dating him - we're taking care of our two treasures - a Girl and a Boy.

I love traveling, taking photos, oranges and African bush aroma, cheesecake with real vanilla, Pavlova dessert, old; books, pictures and houses, doilies, trips with friends to Italy, evenings by the fireplace, milk chocolate from Lindl, mystery perfumes, nut ice-creams, reading books to my children(no matter they can read by themselves), audiobooks during long distance drives , praising people for their talent and creativity and meeting with other nice ladies for a cup of coffee.

I scrapbook for many reasons-to preserve memories, to make my kids remember I always care about them, to have MY time when I need it, to keep in touch with all my scrap-friend all over the work. My style is ecletic , part of romantic, touch of whimsy, lace, chipbords, doillies, torned corners, fussy cutting etc but never forget the most important is the photo and a story. Sometimes I hide my journaling when it`s very personal...

I cordially invite you to my blog, where you can find out what I'm doing at late night when my family members are sleeping: http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

To win a 50$ prize package from our December sponsor Niklin Designs you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 185-186-187-188 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 31 2011

Enjoy your week!
Kristine

************************


4 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic sketch and the reveal is amazing:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Creative Team is amazingly talented, just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the opportunity to play along, and be inspired all at the same time. thanks for sharing your ideas. :-)

    ReplyDelete