Thursday, January 5

CS December Winner

Hello Everyone!

It's January and it's a new year 2012! I'm kind of weird in a good way and happy this is a year with an even number HAHA!!!!! Can you believe i turn 40 years old this year... ? yup... i've started getting a few greys, some part of my body are a bit " softer " than others and the fun part is what to do for my 40th birthday "weekend!" Maybe a shopping spree to some HUGE scrap store with my bestie? Or a weekend in Vegas? What about Breakfast in Paris and lunch in London? Oh so many choices!!!

THANK YOU all for being part of Creative Scrappers as Designers, Readers, and Followers -- I wish you ALL a fabulous scrappy super creative 2012! xoxo

It's time for me to showcase a few fabulous layouts posted in our December reveals and to randomly draw a winner for an awesome prize from our past Sponsor Niklin Designs

Make sure you visit her Etsy Store --


A few favorites!

Sketch 185 - Jacqueline Vos

Sketch 186 - Doris Widder


Sketch 187 - Marina Khong

Sketch 188 Shinkiko -

**************


The winners of our fabulous prize
selected at Random is ........

AMARILYS!
email me at Kristine@Creative-Scrappers.com to claim your prize

Thanks for participating everyone!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow, this was so unexpected! Thanks Kristine for the amazing inspiration that this blog brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A million thanks for choosing my LO as a fav! I'm so honored :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats, Amarilys! Gorgeous layout! :-D Congrats to the other faves as well! Fabulous work!

    Thank you CS for the honor of being a fave for Dec. What a wonderful surprise! You've totally made my weekend! :-D

    ReplyDelete