01 January 2012

Sketch #189


Hello Creative Scrappers!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your families! I wish you Happiness and Good Health in 2012!


We have SKETCH 189 today!



I’m Amy Lynne Lassiter, and I am the mom to 3 beautiful girls, a spoiled cat, an Ewok dog, and the wife to one amazing husband. I work part time as a librarian, and as a vocalist (I am a classically trained soprano).

I started out scrapbooking after my youngest daughter was born, but in a very simple way. In 2010, sort of by accident, I took a class that began my movement in a different direction in my scrapbook art. It was a revelation to see that I could put little bits of myself….my feelings, my stories, and my photos; not just on paper alone, but with vintage items, dimensional items, paint, and fabulous embellishments……and see a account of my individual and family life.

Now, I create at least 2 layouts a week, and about one mini album a month, in a distinctive style that is uniquely mine. Scrapbooking has truly changed my life; through the amazing, kind and creative friends I’ve made, and through the therapeutic and beautiful artistic process.


To win a prize package from our January sponsor The Paper Bakery you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 189-190-191-192 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is January 31 2012

Enjoy your week!
Kristine

************************


7 comments:

  1. all these LO are fantastic, girls !
    Thanks Kristin for all this past year with you and "Vive 2012" !
    Happy New Year to all of you and your families !

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these LO are very beautiful!!
    Congrats!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored to be the guest designer, and I thank you for blessing me with the opportunity! What beautiful creations the DT came up with...WOW, ladies!! :D Happy New Year!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone did such a beautiful job on the sketch. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete