29 January 2012

Sketch #193

Hello and Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have a fabulous sketch from Amarilys today! Don't you love the romantic feel her sketches have? so gorgeous!! Sketch 193 and the first sketch for our february challenge. Our Sponsor will be announced February 1st.

Interested in some news about my ebook?! I have a few details posted at the end of this reveal ;-)

Hi everyone, my name is Stacey and I’m a sketch-a-holic. I am so excited to be a guest designer here at Creative Scrappers.

I live on the south coast of Australia, in a lovely little town by the sea.

I am a SAHM and married to a wonderful man, who while supportive, doesn’t quite understand my obsession with this craft.

I have three terrific children Dylan 15, Courtnie 10, and Hayley almost 3.

My obsession with scrapbooking started when i saw a friends album, and having just given birth to my second child i thought that it would be a great way to record and remember them growing up. Who knew back then that scapping would become such an important part of my life, that’s nearly 10 years ago now. With a gentle push from my friend I started a blog, and started submitting my work to on line challenges and to magazines, and to my amazement, have been published in several magazines and have even won a few challenges.

I want to say a huge thank you to Kristine for inviting me to be a guest designer.


To win a prize package from our February sponsor you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 193-194-195-196 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.
The deadline to submit your layout(s) is February 29 2012

On another note!
If you haven't had a chance to visit our Facebook page, i've been posting a few sneak peeks at the eBook I'll be releasing in March! All i can say is OMG I'm excited! It's awesome... really it is. The layouts that have been designed and the sketches... well if you love my sketches you will L.O.V.E this book! You will have options to either purchase it printed in a manual format, or you'll be able to purchase it at a reduced price in PDF format by download. your choice ;-) personally the printed version rocks... here is a sneak ... just in case you missed my Facebook post!

I still have a few details to finalize, and of course some sketches that are due January 31st.
I will have preorders available hopefully February 1st so please... .stay tuned for more info! ;-)

Enjoy your week!



  1. well done ! all LOs are perfect !

  2. Gorgeous layouts and such a beautiful sketch.

  3. Amei o sketch e os projetos estão lindos!
    bjkas da Paty

  4. So fun to see evey week how different they all turns out! Love your work girls:)

  5. Awesome job ladies... all so different and fun! Can't wait to see the book Kristine!

  6. Wow! You all rocked this sketch! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    I can't wait to see the book! Thanks for the sneaks!

  7. Beautiful sketch and the reveal is amazing:)
    Congratulations Kristine on your upcoming e-book, you are sooooooo talented:) cannot wait to see more:)

  8. Terrific sketch and inspiration from the ladies! The eBook looks so great! I can't wait to see it and get my hands on all those awesome sketches!! :)

  9. Fabulous sketch and awesome samples by the DT...and LOVE the sneaks!!! :D

  10. huge congrats to Stacey for the GDT spot, you LO is divine xx... as are all of them, love the sketch... OH, I cant wait to get my hands on the ebook Kristine xx

  11. Where do I start! I love the sketch! I find them so easy to work with and the inspiration from the design team is fabulous! Stacey...CONGRATS! Your work is just so lovely. The BOOK...where, when...I need a copy of this! I'm standing in line for my copy!!!

  12. THANK YOU so much for the opportunity to be a guest designer, its quite funny im always looking on here and joining in. NEVER in a million years would i think that i would be on here as a guess designer so thank you Kristine you have made one scrapper very happy

  13. I absolutely LOVE this sketch AND the DT creations! WOW!

  14. Hi I loved doing this sketch, great inspiration. Many thanks