05 February 2012

Sketch #194

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

It's reveal day! Sketch 194 created by Julianna and a great reveal from our designers. If you participate don't forget to add your layout to the Inlinkz list ;-) Our sponsor this month is Stephanie Hart from My Little Bit of Whimsy !!!
Enjoy the reveal ;-)



Hello everyone! My name's Victoria Freze, I live in Odessa, Ukraine. I'm so honored to be a Guest Designer for Creative Scrappers today!

I came across scrapbooking in 2009, began to scrap in 2010 and have been entirely involved in it since I quit my permanent job in June 2011. Most of all I like to create layouts and cards and I'm still trying to find my style.

Besides scrapbooking I like photography, traveling, reading and living life :) Scrapbooking is my passion and it helps me to realize who I am through my layouts.
I love to share ideas, some tips and happiness on my blog at http://evoliscrap.blogspot.com/


To win a prize package from our February sponsor My Little Bit of Whimsy
you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 193-194-195-196 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is February 29 2012

Enjoy your week!
Kristine

************************




16 comments:

  1. Beautiful reveal! I love this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and wonderful examples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin the inspiration from the DT this week! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an inspirational reveal on this terrific sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sketch! Can't wait to play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Love everyone's take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely reveal so many inspirational layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome sketch I've been following Juliana for just a short time but love her blog. Totally love all the different varieties that everyone has come up with from the same sketch. Love the school one with the cork that layout just screams inspiration to me love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here! Sonia http://popishome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. All linked up! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this sketch, its so different and I just linked my layout and it is a "different" event to scrap.
    Barbara G
    meagain20002000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I was tired or really excited, when I submitted my page linked the page picture instead of blog post. Here is my blog post http://linnie79.blogspot.com/2012/02/sgd-afternoon-full-of-flying-unicorn.html.

    ReplyDelete