12 February 2012

Sketch #195

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have Sketch 195 to reveal today. We are sooo close to 200 Sketches!
How awesome is that ??!! The sketch was created by me, and our guest is Jenny Evans. I must say she ROCKED this sketch!!! WOWIE it's awesome ;-)) and of course our designers did nothing but the best ! Enjoy the reveal ;-)




Hello everyone!!
My name is Jenny Evans from Ponca City, Oklahoma. I graduated from Oklahoma State University in December 2007, but have luckily been able to stay home with my family! I'm married to my amazing and supportive husband, who is also my high school sweetheart! We have 2 super sweet and adorable boys, Daniel (9) and Jacob (3) and one little yorkie puppy!

I dabbled in scrapbooking on and off for a few years after my oldest was born, and re-fell in love with it in April/May 2011. I have been full force since then and haven't looked back! My boys are my sole inspiration, though I am branching out and learning to scrap myself and other family (my adorable niece and nephew). I feel that I am now slowly settling into my "style", and making my way through this scrapbook world while preserving all of these amazing memories in the process!

A big Thank You to Kristine and Creative Scrappers for having me here as a Featured Designer!
Jenny
http://jennygevans-mylittlescrapcorner.blogspot.com/


To win a prize package from our February sponsor My Little Bit of Whimsy, you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 193-194-195-196 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.The deadline to submit your layout(s) is February 29 2012

Enjoy your week!
Kristine

************************



16 comments:

  1. Congrats Jenny on your guest design position gorgeous layout as well as all the DT so much inspiration and such a gret Sketch Kristine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sketch!
    Jenny's layout is simple awesome and the DT rocked as usual!
    Cheers!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that guest, jenny sure did rock that layout..... Yes, that sketch is a beauty, love it!!! nice design!!!
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  4. A terrific sketch and I love Jenny's take and all of her creations!! Wonderful inspiration from the ladies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration. I am new to your site. Do you have any two-page sketches available? If so, is there an easy search for them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny I love the fresh look and the clean lines of your LO.
    Congrats to the other DT members as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great new sketch!! Your DT WOWS me every time, beautiful work!! Nice to see Jenny guesting, she's so very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a beautiful sketch challenge!

    Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    Suzanne Roseberry

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved the layering and awesome inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome sketch~! Here is my take on it:
    http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2012/02/never-too-much-chocolate.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always drooled over the talent over here and I now finally got to play along! Great skethches!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I was tired or really excited, when I submitted my page linked the page picture instead of blog post. Here is my blog post http://linnie79.blogspot.com/2012/02/sgd-afternoon-full-of-flying-unicorn.html.

    ReplyDelete