26 February 2012

Sketch #197

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

We have a Sketch reveal today and the last reveal from our team members - Brenna, Fiona, HIlde, Janna, Machiko, Myriam and Ulrika. Thank you ladies for the time and effort you've put into Creative Scrappers. You've provided us with some great layouts over the past few months ...and we ALL thank you for that !

Enjoy our reveal today with Sketch 197



My name is Keren Tamir and I'm 37 years old. I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my scrapbooking hobby and a mother of two amazing kids; a 10 year old boy and a 5 years old girl.

I've been scrapbooking for 7 years and I mainly scrapbook about our family. I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques. I get inspiration everywhere I go. I love my camera and I’m always taking many pictures everywhere I go.

I believe my style is shabby chic vintage with a hint of whimsy. I love designing with flowers, butterflies, doilies and lace. I scrapbook mainly layouts however I do love making mini-albums and just recently I began making different altered projects. Every once in a while I like getting a little grungy and distressing my pages with many paints, mists and inks. My style is always evolving and that’s one of the things I love about this hobby.

One of the main reasons why I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children and grandchildren. However in this past year, I’ve started to enjoy another aspect of scrapbooking. I love the artistic outlet that it gives me. It has become an obsession, a healthy addiction which helps me relax in life. I love it so much and I hope to scrapbook for many years to come!! I’m very happy and honored to be featured at Creative Scrappers!!!

Check out my blog: http://kerentamir.blogspot.com/


This reveal will be part of our March prize package that will be announced on March 1. The deadline to submit your pages for this reveal is March 31 2012

Enjoy your week!
Kristine

************************



10 comments:

  1. Congrats Keren on being featured GD gorgeous page. I would like to say farewell to those DT members who are leaving CS and look forward to seeing your work around the place. Thanks Kristine for giving me the opportunity to be a Design Team member I had a great time learning to work with sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing inspiration DT - love the eclectic mix :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspiration! Love everyone's take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the girls work this week! I want to say good bye to everyone and thank you for this fun four months! Hugs from Ulrika/LillBlomman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch. Love all the inspiration that the DT has provided, makes me want to run quickly to the creative table!! thanks for sharing
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful LOs girls ! as usual ... !
    so sad to leave the team ... I wish good times to the next creative team ! thanks kristine !

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! I just bought some round paper doilies and now I know what to do with them! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls left this term with great layouts!!! Goodbye to you all, and thanks for all your inspiration these months. Good luck to the new team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I was tired or really excited, when I submitted my page linked the page picture instead of blog post. Here is my blog post http://linnie79.blogspot.com/2012/02/sgd-afternoon-full-of-flying-unicorn.html.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nossa,que bacana ver muitas brasileiras por aqui como DTs, só feras!!!
    Amei as páginas!
    Bjss

    ReplyDelete