04 March 2012

Sketch #198

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
We have a reveal today that consist of new creative team members! I really am so proud of these girls for doing an amazing job on their first reveal. We have a sketch from Amarilys and our guest designer is Vibeke from Norway .. Please join me in welcoming our designers to CS!




Hi:) My name is Vibeke, I am a girl from Norway. I live here with my dear and my two sweet girls. I have been scrapping for 4 years – and I love it!

Everything from taking the perfect picture – to the pleasure of making something great out of it. I really enjoy when I have the time – and the inspiration to make layouts. Lately I have made some cards to. My favorite style is lots of layers, shabby with white and light colors.

visit my blog here: http://vibekescrapperogskryter.blogspot.com/



To win a prize package from our March sponsor Manor House Creations you simply need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 197-198-199-200-201 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is March 31 2012


Enjoy your week!
Kristine

******************************************



17 comments:

  1. I'm totally blown away by all these gorgeous takes on the sketch - great job girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Páginas maravilhosas inspiradas jsnum sketch muito lindo.
    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts from the DT. Love them. Great sketch!!!!
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous reveal! Wonderful team you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sketch and beautiful reveal, might have to try that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Vibeke for being GDT, and wow! Gorgeous reveal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful debut!!! *{STUNNING}* reveal girls :) <3 <3 <3 I love each and every one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why this is the new design team! GORGEOUS!!!! So much eye candy and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, ladies!! Beautiful pages!!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful sketch and great examples ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this sketch. I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I´m so happy to see sweet and talented Vibeke as GDT!!! Love your page Vibeke!
    And super reveal you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow those are great all templates. I'm doing for the first time with with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this sketch! Just had to play! thanks!

    ReplyDelete