Sunday, March 11

Sketch #199

Good Morning, Good Morning! It's almost Springtime here in Canada and the weather is already getting warmer and with this time change last night .. a little longer! Today is team B's showcase of talent! yup it's the first reveal for this group of designers and I think some were nervous and others were anxious but really I'm so thrilled that they all did an amazing job on their first reveal. We have an awesome sketch from Juliana and our guest designer is Erin Blegen's sister Kelly Foster!!! Please join me in welcoming our guest and our designers to CS!

Next week we have sketch 200!!!! wow time flies.. we will have a special reveal on Sunday with most of our designers participating and guess who's your guest designer?!! ME! LOL
yup, it's me, after 4 years of being in charge of CS I decided it was time for a feature!
So make sure you come back for our reveal on March 18th!




Hello, my name is Kelly Foster, I am 25 years old and live in Northeastern Minnesota. I am engaged to a wonderful man, Jeremy, and we have a beautiful daughter, Lilah (20 months old), and another little girl on the way, due in April!

I began scrapbooking a couple of months after Lilah was born, as a way to try to remember all the little details that go along with the thousands of photos I was taking. I was instantly hooked, and since then have done all I can to learn and grow in this amazing hobby! I scrapbook not only to preserve photos and memories, but for the creative release!! It is such a wonderful way to unwind from the stresses of everyday life.

Besides scrapbooking, I really enjoy baking, cooking, shopping, and traveling up north to visit family as much as possible, to spend time outdoors!
Thank you so much Creative Scrappers for your amazing sketches each week, and for having me here as a guest!!!



Our Guest -- Kelly Foster

Ana Paula Leal da Rocha

Christin Grönnslett

Erin Blegen

Geneviève Leblanc


Kasia Krzymińska

Marie-Anne Kimpton

Mija Comstad

Nicole Nowosad

Paty Proença

Shannon Morgan

Stacey Apps


To win a prize package from our March sponsor Manor House Creations
complete at least one layout from our sketches # 197-198-199-200-201 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is March 31



Enjoy your week!
Kristine

******************************************



12 comments:

  1. So beautiful !!!!
    De belles créations, qui nous inspirent ...
    Bizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Reveal!! Congratulations on Guest Designer, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic sketch... congrats to the new designers on a wonderful first reveal...
    An extra BIG congrats to my gorgeous friend STACEY xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabolous examples from the DT and what a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful reveal!!! :) So full of scrappy goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for having me as a guest!! Love what your DT came up with, every single one of them is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch!! BTW, I made it on my SMASH! :o)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You all are blowing me away with your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Love this sketch! And the creative team samples are stunning! I love the layers, the splatters, the twists and turns!

    Roberta
    http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com
    750 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this sketch! Thanks for letting us play along! I've turned mine up on it's side! :D

    ReplyDelete