Sunday, March 18

Sketch #200

Hello Creative Scrappers!!!

We have sketch 200 today!!! WOOHOOOO!!! So exciting ;-)


Our entire team of designers participated in this weeks reveal, how awesome is that! Not Just 10 reveals but 22 !!! Enjoy and please show us what you create with our sketch 200! Interested in getting your own copy of our latest sketches?
100-200 Ready for download CLICK HERE




Hey Everyone! I'm Kristine in case you didn't already know me! I live in Quispamsis New Brunswick, Canada with my scrap supportive husbby Stephen of almost 11 years, and our little furry friend Eddie almost 12 year old.
I work full time as a sales and service agent for an airline and love to spend my spare time playing on the internet, creating blog makeovers, browsing Pinterest, Instagram, and of course a little Scrapbooking with my friends.

I've been an avid scrapbooker for over 6 years and very much addicted to pop dots, die cuts and pattern paper! I love a good sketch challenge and of course creating that perfect page or project.

I am certainly thrilled beyond belief to have Creative Scrappers so successful and 4 years ago I never would have thought we would have reached 200 sketch reveals! I am looking forward to many more sketches and showcasing " YOUR " talent to scrapbookers around the world! Many Many Thank yous for your support and encouragement!"

You can visit my personal blog at http://KristineDavidson.blogspot.com



Amanda Reddicliffe

Ana Castro

Ana Paula Leal da Rocha

Christin Grönnslett

Daniela de Sa

Geneviève Leblanc

Jenny Evans

Juliana Michaels

Kaori Fujimoto

Kasia Krzymińska

Katarzyna Grzegorzewska

Marie-Anne Kimpton

Melissa Ferguson

Mija Comstad

Nicole Nowosad

Olga Heldwein


Shannon Morgan

Stacey Apps

Stephanie Hart

Véronique Gagné


To win a prize package from our March sponsor Manor House Creations
complete at least one layout from our sketches # 197-198-199-200-201 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals.

The deadline to submit your layout(s) is March 31



Thanks for joining us this week!
Kristine

******************************************



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 200 sketches! I hope to play along with this one. Great samples and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on # 200!!!! gorgeous layouts from everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabéns!!!!200 sketchs lindos!!!!!
    Parabéns também a todas Dts por nos inspirarem com suas páginas lindas.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for providing such great inspiration! Congratulations on having your 200th sketch! It can't be an easy achievement, but you've definitely done it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my take of the sketch:
    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/3569917/-1/1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've all inspired me! I'm heading off to scrap this great sketch right now :)

    ReplyDelete