29 April 2012

Sketch #206

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Today's sketch is brought to you by Amarilys and we have a guest designer from Canada! The girls once again did a great job with their layouts and I hope you have time to play this week!
Don't forget that sketch 205 has a special reveal and super prize attached with it from Noel Mignon.com ... as well our sketches 201-205 should be submitted by April 30th for your chance to win an awesome prize from our sponsor My Scraps & more !
Our sketch 206 starts the challenges for the month of May!
To win all you need to do is submit your layout entries ;-) Easy as 123!

Enjoy the reveal!

Hi everyone! My name is Lynn Shokoples and I live in Alberta, Canada. I've been scrapbooking about 20 years since the days of rulers and pens. It's amazing to see how the industry has grown since those first days. When I look back at those first pages, it's fun to see how my style developed and changed. My favourite things to work with are flowers, my distress tool and ink. I guess I would have to say I'm a bit on the shabby side, and have been called an "earthy" scrapper by a few.

I have two great children ages 24 & 20. My daughter just got married, so I have been kept busy with tons of wedding photos. We also just got a new puppy Daisy, who is showing up in many of my layouts. Scrapbooking is my way of expressing myself through art and preserving my families memories.

I'm so thrilled at the opportunity to be a guest today with Creative Scrappers! I love to meet new friends and be inspired, so if you have a minute, pop by my blog at http://scrappyhappymom.blogspot.ca/ and say hi!

To win a prize package from our May sponsor The Paper Passion you need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 206-207-208-209-210 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is June 1 2012

Enjoy your week!



  1. Such a beautiful reveal! All those pages are stunning!

  2. WOW you girls rocked it again!!!

  3. Wow!! All of you knocked it out of the park! Fabulous pages made by all!!!

  4. Beautiful sketch from Amy as always. And the layouts created from the sketch???? FABULOUS!!

  5. Such an amazing sketch and fab reveal!!! Love it all and Stephanie H, such a gorgeous wedding LO:)

  6. I love the sketch, I really like the look of torn papers. All the layouts featured are great. So since I was up bright and early today I've been working on my take of the sketch.

  7. Such a fun reveal with this interesting sketch - I love everyone's different interpretations of it!

  8. Páginas lindas e inspiradoras!!!!!parabéns.

  9. Beautiful DT samples! Thanks for the inspiration and fun sketch to create with!

  10. Thanks for the inspiration! I had a ton of fun making this one!