Sunday, May 6

Sketch #207

Hello Creative Scrappers!

How was your day yesterday? did you celebrate NSD in style? did you scrapbook with any Creative Scrappers Sketches?!

Enjoy the sketch today!



and Juliana Michaels did a layout for us!

To win a prize package from our May sponsor The Paper Passion you need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 206-207-208-209-210 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is June 1 2012



Enjoy your week!
Kristine
******************************************



9 comments:

  1. interesting sketch, hope to try this one out
    ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique sketch and gorgeous pages from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a different sketch, love the reveal:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am loving everyone's take on this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful reveal on a really interesting sketch! Just LOVE this site!! Kristine you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous, I love this sketch! I need to dust off my scrap table and get back to it! I have a photo printed, and I think I might jump back in with this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Sketch - it reminds me of Project Life but without the page protector pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ups, I'm late... But I'll show my LO, anyway :) http://warsztat.pucia.pl/2012/06/01/mozaikowo/

    ReplyDelete