13 May 2012

Sketch #208

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms our there ... and moms to kids, dogs, kitties and critters too!

We have sketch 208 for you today! This sketch was created by Nicole and it can be interpreted in so many ways.. 1,2,3 or 4 pics! How fun is that ?!!

Remember last week when i told you i messed up Sara's reveal? Yup well Sara is back this week along with Anna! We have 2 .. yes 2 featured Designers ;-))

Enjoy the reveal Everyone!




Hi! I am Sara Zenger, I am from small town USA, Winthrop NY to be exact. I live here with my husband, our son and dog. My 'real' career is a manager of a convenient store.

I enjoy playing with paper, glue and all things crafty! I have always enjoyed preserving my memories but it was about 8 years ago now that I took things to the next level. I love to create scrapbook layouts, make cards & tags, showcase home decor projects and give hand made gifts.

I am not sure I can define my style but I do know how much I love products from Crate Paper, Sassafrass Lass, October Afternoon, Jillibean Soup and My Minds Eye - just to name a few. I use foam tape and pop-dots like its going out of style. I love a good challenge, you know the ones that force you out of your comfort zone! Its fun to try something new!

You can find me at my blog, www.sarazenger.blogspot.com





"Hello. My name is Anna Komenda and I live in Poland with my loving and very supporting husband, three year old daughter and a silly beagle dog. I am a stay at home mum and all my days look pretty the same and some may say it's boring. But I like it just how it is. I graduated geology so I wasn't always an "artistic soul".

I discovered scrapbooking almost three years ago when I was searching for gift ideas during Christmas for my family. I saw a handmade album and I wanted to create one myself. My daughter was born then and I wanted to put her photos together to make a memory album, it was my first scrapbook. It was horrible :) Composition of pages was chaotic, colors didn't match to each other. But I still keep it in my box. It reminds me how big progress I have made in my works.

My inspirations come from paper, some photos, and other scrap girls ;). Sometimes I see some old, ugly thing and the idea of altering it just jumps into my head. But usually my vision is totally different than final version of my work.

I'm very happy to be a guest on Creative Scrappers blog.
It's a real pleasure to me.

http://skrapowisko-proznosci.blogspot.com/




To win a prize package from our May sponsor The Paper Passion you need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 206-207-208-209-210 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is June 1 2012

------------------- ----------------------- ---------------

I had posted a sketch contest last week to celebrate National Scrapbook Day! Did you complete a sketch? I had an awesome prize up for grabs too... a 1 year subscription to Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine!!! WOHOOOOO..... and our winner for best layout using this sketch is

.... wait for it ------

Congrats Tracee
please email me with your address to claim your prize ;-)

Enjoy your week!
Kristine

******************************************





14 comments:

  1. Amaaazing layouts ladies! They are all so beautiful; I am totally inspired :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch and examples!!! I think you forgot Sara's example. LOL No biggy.. just popped over to her blog and took a peek. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome reveal ladies and congrats to our 2 guests! All of you are so inspiring with your take on this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous reveal!! Love everyone's layouts!!! And a big CONGRATS to Tracee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited am emailing you now lol
    Great layouts ladies! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely reveal girls and congrats to Tracee for winning the subscription!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages again! I'm printing the sketch and hope to work on it this week! Thanks for all the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic work and love the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sketch!!! But I have mistakely linked my sketch for 206 into here... Please delete my entry... I'm on number 8... Thanks so much!... So sorry... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just loved the sketch! Perfect for a Smash! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration and fun sketch to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again for the inspiration! Your sketches are really my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really had fun creating with your sketch, I already added my layout to take part in the challenge, thanks a lot for the inspiration and greetings from Italy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your sketch! :) it's too late but i hope you'll enjoy my layout :)
    http://elianinipodelki.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete