20 May 2012

Sketch #209

Hello Creative Scrappers!
Hope you are enjoying a nice long weekend! It's Victoria Day here in Canada and Monday - imagine Prince Charles and Camilla will be in my city! I won't be visiting but I find it interesting that their 3 day Canada tour involves New Brunswick Canada!

We have a great sketch from Amarilys today! A great sketch to use some of those doily you've been hoarding for the past few months ;-)

So i have a little something fun planned for the weekend of June 1st! I'm hosting a weekend crop in Moncton New Brunswick and of course hosting a few sketch challenges for the ladies. I thought why not get the CS readers involved as well! I have a great great GREAT bunch of prizes and sponsors were very generous in donating!!! I just started an event on our facebook page if you want to join us next weekend we'll have a little scrap and chat with you as well!!!!
i will have 2 sketch challenges and 1 hour challenge posted... more details can be found HERE!

Hey! Did you know that Bo Bunny is hosting a sketch challenge this month using one of my personal sketches!!!! ? yes ... they are.. and i'd love for you to participate!!!!
CLICK HERE for more info or visit the Bo Bunny blog HERE


Enjoy the sketch today!




Hello everyone!

My name is Corina, living with my family in a town called Haarlem in the Netherlands. After my second child was born, I ended my career as child-therapist. My husband travels a lot for work and I became the so called “stay at home mother”. Between diapers, cooking and housecleaning I studied, finished Photography-school and now I work part-time as a Frame maker and Photographer.

I’ve been a passionate scrapbooker for quite a while, started with wrapping papers and good old fashion stickers. Fortunately, the Scrapbook-industry grew rapidly in the Netherlands; we even raised a few pretty good designers and producers like Joy! Crafts and Marianne Design. Our little country has quite a few scrapbook-stores and I’m a proud design team-member of one of them. It’s hard to describe my style, so probably better to go and have a look on my blog: http://cvanholstein.blogspot.com/




Link


To win a prize package from our May sponsor The Paper Passion you need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 206-207-208-209-210 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is June 1 2012



Enjoy your week!
Kristine
******************************************




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, ladies!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sketch and it has certainly brought out the best in everyone - great reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reveal, all the page are beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sketch, as always, and awesome, inspirational reveals to look at, too! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete