27 May 2012

Sketch #210

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
It's time for a new sketch challenge!!! I created this sketch with Banners and More Banners in Mind! I'm sure you'll have a great time creating something with this sketch ;-)

Welcome our featured designer Ashley Horton! Don't forget to visit her blog and say hi!
We have a Creative Call going on right now... did you know? Yup now until June 1st! So if you're interested in joining our talented team don't forget to send in your application. For more info CLICK HERE!

Enjoy your Sunday and our reveal!

Hi! My name is Ashley Horton and I live in the Southern US with my husband Tyler, and our two girls and little boy. I am a Stay at Home Mom and I home school our oldest daughter, who is in Kindergarten this year. I actually started Scrapbooking over six and half years ago, right after she was born. My children are the subject of my pages 90% of the time and I love to document the big events and little milestones in their lives.

I REALLY love patterned paper and love to work with a variety of manufacturers. Some of my favorites are October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, Echo Park, Simple Stories, Crate Paper, and Bella Blvd (but believe me, this list could go on and on and on!!)

I would describe my overall style as Cutesy and Whimsical, but I also enjoy dabbling in the other Scrapbook styles that are out there, every once in a while. I currently serve on 3 Design Teams and have had layouts published (past & upcoming) in Creating Keepsakes magazine and several online magazines. Other than Scrapbooking, I also enjoy spending time with family and friends, cooking, and reading.

To win a prize package from our May sponsor The Paper Passion you need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 206-207-208-209-210 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is June 1 2012

Enjoy your week!




  1. i love this sketch !! and all the page are beautiful !!

  2. Great sketch. Loved playing with it.

  3. Great Sketch, I loved all the banners. Fantastic DT pages too :)

  4. Great sketch and awesome layouts by the CT!!!

  5. I love this sketch and the interpretations of the Dt's.

  6. I love the pennants on this sketch! Great job, DT - thank you!

  7. I just loved this sketch and so many great interpretations!!

  8. love the guest designer page and all of the dt examples. thanks for a great sketch

  9. Fun to create and design sketch page
    See the sketch and flowing with imagination and thoughts
    And here my page is formatted according to the sketch
    This is my two year old princess, smiling and playful