03 June 2012

Sketch #211

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
It's Sunday ... reveal day! I hope you joined in this weekend for our Sunshine Crop! Did you have fun?!! I will have the list of winners posted wednesday. Our Creative Call has ended with so many AmAZING submissions.. this will be a tough one for me .. emails should be going out tonight and tomorrow so check your inboxes!

Enjoy the sketch today!

My name is Kris Berc. I’m from the Chicago suburbs, but I have been living in a small isolated town in Wyoming for the past 5 years. I am a 40-year-old mother to an amazing 2-year-old daughter, and I have a wonderful husband of 6 years who is completely supportive of my scrapbooking addiction. I work part-time outside of my home assessing students with learning and behavior difficulties and helping their schools to plan educational programs for them. When I'm off work, I'd much rather scrapbook than cook or clean :)

I discovered scrapbooking in 2004 and have since been getting to know the creative side of me that I didn’t previously realize I had! This hobby is such a large part of my everyday life… I spend nearly every free moment doing something related to it whether it’s actual crafting, taking photos, or hanging out online to chat, to exchange inspiration, or to shop for more products. There are so many things that I love about scrapbooking, some of the most valuable being the lasting friendships that I have gained along the way.

I’ve been very fortunate to have had a variety of designing experiences, including kit clubs, My Little Shoebox, Momenta, and others. I’ve also been lucky enough to have had some work published in a Create idea book, Scrapbook and Cards Today, CARDS, and online magazines. I'm very grateful to Kristine and Creative Scrappers for having me as a featured designer today!


To win a prize package from our June sponsor Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits you need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 211-212-213-214 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 1 2012

Enjoy your week!