10 June 2012

Sketch #212

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

we have an awesome sketch from Juliana! Don't be intimidated!!! Seriously, i know it seems like a lot of detail or lots of pictures, but think about the possibilities! Multiple Photos, or even paper and pics mixed! Just have fun with it ;-) I can't wait to see what you do !!!

I also received a few comments about our designers not posting comments on your blogs when you post a page. It would be nice if we all could do that, but keep in mind with todays social media, our designers might see the same layout in a gallery, in a forum, on facebook, on twitter, pinterst, instagram etc... or have other requireents with home life and / or other scrappy sites. They might not necessarily comment on your layouts -- but i can tell you that they see your pages, they see what you post and they do their best to leave comments they can.

My girls aren't paid or given any supplies for creating. This is their own scrap stuff and time they put into Creative Scrappers. I have no requirements other than creating a fabulous page to inspire you and posting on their blogs / facebook. Hope you understand and yes, we'll try leaving a bit more feedback on your pages when we can ;-) as always THANK YOU!






Hello! My name is Laurie LaRiviere and I am so excited to be a guest here at Creative Scrappers! I live in Virginia with my husband Fred of 15 years, we have three children, Ben 14, Analise 12 and Zachary 4. They are almost always my subjects when I am creating layouts.

I began scrapbooking about 13 years ago after being invited to a Stampin Up party. At the time I had no idea what stamping, card making or scrapbooking was all about, I just went to the party to get out of the house! By the end of the night, I had made two projects, bought some stamps and have been creating ever since. I would describe my style as ever changing, I love to try new techniques and try to make every layout or card look different from the last. My fave product to use is spray ink and Thickers. I have more Thickers than I care to count!

I also love to bake, read and when I have time, do some quilting. I love to post my projects on my blog, laurielariviere.blogspot.com.
Thank you Creative Scrappers for having me!!






______________________________________

To win a prize package from our June sponsor Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits you need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 211-212-213-214 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 1 2012



Enjoy your week!
Kristine

*********************************************




24 comments:

  1. wow!! all of these layouts are fabulous, I love this sketch and know that there will be some really fun entries, thanks again CS for having me as a guest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page! Lots of inspiration! I loved the sketch!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations...I'm really in love with them!.... I'm happy because you talked about the feedback.

    I was a little bit sad because I didn't have any comment of the CS team (and you are a lot of girls). I understand that everybody has a life (even me), but it is important too, at least one support comment (not all of you, of course) because your page is fantastic, is very famous and you have a great team; so is very heartwarming receive this kind of feedback.

    Thanks for taking your time and dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! I love them all ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sketch ! Will play with it for sure ! thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this sketch Juliana! And Kristine!! Love this team! Kristine you are so organised that it's easy to create for you. Everything is ready well in advance and this site runs like clockwork. I come across CS layouts all over the place on my online travels and I always leave a comment thanking people for choosing CS sketches and playing along. I wish I had more time to leave even more comments on each and every layout but with other DTs too and many layouts required each month all the time I set aside for scrapbooking is utilized...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the gorgeus inspiration here!!
    Amazing sketch and layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lot of fun working with this sketch!!
    Good job again ladies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are such awesome LOs! thanks much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindo Sketch e páginas super lindas e inspiradoras!!!!!!!
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  12. This site is one of the places I go to, if I'm looking for a sketch or inspiration. Your DT is cool and has different styles, witch is very inspiring. So, for me, it is not about the comments, but the work they show! Keep up the good work, you girls rock! :)
    kind regards, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh Love this one, great sketch Juliana!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lots of inspiration and a wonderful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. me like all of it, great sketch!!! hope to try it out soon:-))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the great sketch, fantastic DT layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad to see Laurie guesting here- she is an amazing talent and great friend- one of the kindest, sweetest people you can ever meet!! Great inspiration from the team on this one- great work girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing layouts ladies! What a great reveal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi everyone
    Sketch Blog 212
    Sketch amazing, so I did and I designed a page and go to design more pages
    According to this sketch
    Amazing picture of my two princesses Great Ophir 4-called two years and the youngest is named Uri
    I thought about how to design and that's what I went for
    I really liked the result hope you
    And thanks for the blog is amazing and wonderful sketches
    Shosh

    ReplyDelete
  20. I posted the wrong LO! the one for #212 is on the same blog along with #211...I'm technilogically challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for a great sketch and all the amazing inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wanted to get in on the fun but the linky was closed hours ago!
    http://kateblue.blogspot.com/2012/07/new-sketch-challenge-blog-at-least-for.html

    was still inspired!

    ReplyDelete