17 June 2012

Sketch #213

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

it's a bitter sweet day today... it is the last reveal for some of our designers. Please take a minute and help me say Thank you to our designers for always inspiring us on Sunday Mornings and of course throughout their design team position here at CS! Make sure you add them to your blog readers and visit them regularly. I'm sure they will have more amazing projects on their blogs and galleries.

A Shout out to Ana Paula, Christin, Erin, Genevieve, Kasia, Marie-Anne, Nicole, Paty, & Shannon ( Stacey will be staying with us ) for making our sketch reveals amazing!
Hugs to you ladies xoxo THANK YOU!

Enjoy the sketch today!

My name is Dayna Howard and I live in Perth, Western Australia. I have two sons, who are the inspiration for most of my scrapbooking. They keep me extremely busy and therefore, I don't think I will ever run out of things to scrap about. I have been married for over 10 years and we love getting outdoors as a family, spending lots of time at the beach during summer and going off road with our 4WD whenever we can. I am a keen photographer and I never travel far without having some form of a camera with me. Whether it's my iphone or Canon DSLR, I'll be taking photos.


I have been scrapbooking since 2004, but it took a few more years for the obsession to really take hold and become such a big part of my life. Now I have a section of my house set up just for this hobby and I very rarely go a day without doing some sort of creating. I don't really know if my scrapbooking has a style. I like to try all sorts of different approaches and techniques, but I do know that I LOVE sketches and start almost all of my layouts with one.

I have been luckily enough to have my work published several times now, including Australia's national scrapbooking magazine "Scrapbooking Memories" So it goes without saying, that I am absolutely thrilled and honored to be a featured artist here at Creative Scrappers!!!

Please stop by my blog, The Adventures of Us and check out my other work


Link
To win a prize package from our June sponsor Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits you need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 211-212-213-214 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 1 2012



Enjoy your week!
Kristine

*****************************************



7 comments:

  1. Great sketch and your inspiration LOs are wonderful!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sketch and reveal, thanks fir the continued inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some truly wonderful work here girls!! Great sketch Kristine...very versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and reveals..good luck to those ladies that are leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layouts ladies! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome reveal ladies! So much inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá amiga,
    Passando para conhecer seu cantinho e também ver as novidades.
    Aproveito a oportunidade para segui-la assim posso garantir meu retorno.
    Quando tiver um tempinho passe lá em casa para tomarmos um cafezinho e aproveitar e ver também minhas arte.
    bjos no seu coração.
    Fique na PAZ.

    ReplyDelete