24 June 2012

Sketch #214

Good Morning !!!!

It's another bittersweet reveal today. We are sending off a few designers - so it makes it a sad day but a great day to see their work at it's best ;-)
Please join me in wishing Amarilys, Amanda, Dani, Kaori, Melissa and Stephanie a fabulous scrappy journey! I sincerely thank you ladies for being a great part of CS with us.
CS Fans, don't forget to add these ladies to your daily blog reading list !!! I'm sure they'll keep providing you with some great projects!

My name is Nicole, I will turn 39 in a couple days, I have a very uninspiring office job, and I live in New Brunswick, Canada (yes, Kristine and I share the same Canadian province except she's way down south and I'm way up north!) with my fiance Yves. For a few years, it has been just Yves and I, so no kids and no pets although we do have 2 wonderful nieces whom we love to spoil! We are new home owners and for the first time, I have a huge scraproom where I spend most of my free time :)

I have always been a very creative person (writing poetry, drawing, painting), but I have to say that ever since I started scrapbooking in 2005, I have seen my creativity soar and reach new levels. I feel so much enjoyment and satisfaction when scrapbooking that I only wish I could do it all the time. I cannot say that I have a specific style, only that it is very versatile and adapts itself constantly to my moods and inspirations. One layout may be fun and colorful, while another may turn out vintage and elegant. I tend to stack up a lot of different pattern papers and embellishments on one layout - the more, the better! - and I do enjoy to make double-page layouts for my albums. I am actually known among my friends as the Queen of Double-Pages.

I'm fairly new to the virtual world of scrapbooking. I've just started my own blog in January of 2011. I enjoy finding inspiration from all the different blogs and DTs out there, and I have been hooked on the Creative Scrappers blog ever since I first discovered it. I love working with sketches, and participating in challenges is so much fun! What a real honour it is to be asked to guest design for such a wonderful team!

You can visit my blog at http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com


To win a prize package from our June sponsor Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits you need to complete at least one layout from our sketches # 211-212-213-214 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is July 1 2012

Enjoy your week!



  1. Hi hi.

    I got a question.
    I see that you got this sketch this sunday on this blog. But a week ago you also got this sketch. Can I join it again with the layout that I make a week ago. Here is my link.
    If you would let me know, I will post it here.

  2. Beautiful pages, ladies!! Great reveal!! ;))

  3. oh I LOVE this sketch! I sure hope I have time to come play with it

  4. Congratulations on a great reveal everyone and especially Nicole for your GDT!! Wonderful job!! Mariska this layout was posted by mistake last week and then corrected so you should link yours up to this post, as last week's post now has a new sketch :)

  5. I've posted a better picture of my layout on my blog. Is there any way to update the link?

  6. Amazing layouts! This sketches and designers here are always so inspiring!

  7. Thanks so much for the fab inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with :)

  8. Gorgeous Sketch, thank you and lovely DT work too. Debbiexx