29 July 2012

Sketch #219

Happy Sunday to you Creative Scrappers!

We have an awesome sketch by Johanna today! You can use 2 4x4 pic and tons of circles and embellies! Great layout for those instagram pics too! Have a great time creating !! Don't forget to enter your layout in our special sketch 218 reveal! (CLICK HERE)






To win a prize package from our August sponsor Ginger Snap Scraps complete at least one layout from our sketches # 219-220-221-222-223 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is September 1 2012






20 comments:

  1. amazing works! Im so inspired. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sketch. It is definately on my to do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing reveal!!! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sketch and a gorgeous reveal! Definitely going to play with this sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, divine inspirations, loved every one, congratulations,stunning team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic sketch, me likey:)) great reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing reveal ladies! I love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sketch!! As always the designers did such an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch and I love the layout by the Team members!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch, amazing takes- what an inspiring team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The deadline for sketch #219 is September 1 but the collection is closed already so I can't link my layout. ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would also like to link my layout, please can someone fix this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I first saw this sketch I wasn't sure if i would try it, but just finished my layout and so glad I gave it a try.
    What a unique look using this sketch. Thanks to Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch! Uploaded mine. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. another great sketch! I really love your site... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. All linked up! What a fantastic sketch!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great sketch!! Love all the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  18. Já estou participando... este é o link http://ateliedashorasvagas.blogspot.com.br/2012/08/collab-vintage-ah-se-o-tempo-parasse.html

    ReplyDelete