04 August 2012

Sketch #220

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
Enjoy our reveal today ... we have a great sketch from Jenny with tons of possibilities.











***********************

To win a prize package from our August sponsor Ginger Snap Scraps complete at least one layout from our sketches # 219-220-221-222-223 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is September 1 2012

** Don't forget Sketch 218 is still open for entries until August 5th! This is for our special C'est Magnifique Kits Reveal ! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
Kristine ;-)





13 comments:

  1. Wow, what a reveal!! Some amazing work here girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I am blown away by each and every layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Páginas maravilhosas!!!!muita inspiração.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning!!!
    Love this one!
    All the girls rocked but Sil Barros just nail it!!! Luv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning samples and I can't believe that I've completed my entry and I'm toooooooo early - unbelievable!! I'll have to remember to come back on the 9th.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great sketch and the inspiring samples. I truly enjoyed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great sketch. Love your creations, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is my take of this sketch:
    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/3756801/-1/1.html

    ReplyDelete