Sunday, August 26

Sketch #223

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Sketch 223 is revealed and our designers have created their pages to inspire you this week. Our sketch is from Juliana and she did an amazing job! A great sketch for layers, banners, and tons of fun embellies ;-) Enjoy!





To win a prize package from our August sponsor Ginger Snap Scraps complete at least one layout from our sketches # 219-220-221-222-223 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is September 1 2012

Have a fabulous Sunday!
Kristine




7 comments:

  1. thank you for this sketch. there are lots of beautiful pages from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a deliciously bright reveal we have this week - well done girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so amazing ladies!!! Totally blown away by what you did with my sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Scrappers,

    in our forum we look every month for a Sketch to scrap an I found this sketch here very nice. Hope, its OK, that I use the sketch and I linked to you, so everybody know, its your sketch only ... thanks a lot ...

    http://scrapfans.forumieren.com/t140-der-sketch-im-januar-2013-neues-jahr-neue-inspiration#1948

    Say me, if its not ok, than I will cancel the link ... write me on www.papiertantchen.blogspot.com ...

    Many greatings from Iris

    ReplyDelete