Sunday, October 28

Sketch #232

Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far. I know a lot of people have been looking for some fun and playful sketches to help finish their summer photo scrapbooking. Or maybe you are looking to scrapbook some fun Fall activities, like hayrides, and pumpkin picking? Wait until you see this new sketch!

First though, I wanted to let you know that today is the last reveal for this term's designers. Didn't they do an amazing job?! I know that I've enjoyed seeing their spins on the sketches, and learned a few tricks along the way from looking at their layouts. I hope that you'll let them know how much you appreciate the inspiration by leaving a comment for them. So let's check out their final layouts using Johanne Roi-Middelbos' sketch. This sketch is fun and playful and of course the designers went all out to put their own twist on it.












And of course that means that next week, we'll be seeing the first layouts from the new design team, so keep your eye out for that!

Kiki
***********************

To win a prize package from our October sponsor Freckled Fawn  
complete at least one layout from our sketches # 229-230-231-232 
Deadline to submit your layout(s) is November 1 2012


13 comments:

  1. Such a fun sketch and awesome LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met just today this blog, and soon fell in love. Can I participated in this last challenge? I'd like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts and great inspiration!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big hooray for our last reveal amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Awesome reveal ladies!!!!! and Johanna love your sketch!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and lovely sketch ! Indeed, lots of great inspiration from all the layouts created by the designers. Best wishes to all of them in theit next endeavours and can't wait to see the reveals from the new team !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts for this week's reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What an awesome sketch and layouts by the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My project is ready I will post tomorrow. I am very happy to participate. Thanks for caring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch. Sorry for the poor colors. Not a good day to take photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing reveal! The best ever!! WIll miss being on this team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool sketch...couldn't resist this one.
    Great reveal! Thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I completed it too late to compete for prize, but I loved using this sketch! http://scrappysteph.blogspot.com/ I made a 2 pager out of it!

    ReplyDelete