Saturday, November 3

October Favorites and a Winner!

Hello Everyone!

It's time for me to showcase a few of my favorite layouts  for October and announce a winner for an amazing prize from our sponsor freckled fawn

First allow me to showcase a few of my favorites found linked in our reveals.  I've also accepted your feedback and I've started leaving comments on a few blogs!! I try to do all of them but I'm getting better ;-) 

( please, please remove word verification! It takes me forever and often I can never figure out what the heck they're asking for!! ;-)

Sketch - 229 - Dayna


Sketch - 230 -  Nicolette


Sketch - 231 - Tracey W

Sketch - 232 - Jo Tritton

The winner of our fabulous prize selected at Random is ........
 
CONGRATULATIONS !!!
 Meg Stoco


 
email me at Kristine.Davidson@gmail.com to claim your prize

Thanks for participating everyone!!!!!
and THANK YOU sooo much to our sponsor
Freckled Fawn

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts Ladies!! And congrats to Meg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts and Kristine I do agree with the word verification - sometimes its impossible to read what they want and I figure if you do get it then so will everyone else so 'what's the point really?' I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifiul layouts everyone! thanks so much for featuring mine...im having such a bad day and this just brightened it to see my page displayed!!

    ReplyDelete