Sunday, November 4

Sketch #233

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Welcome to November! Can you believe how fast the year is going by? It seems to me that I just had my summer holidays yesterday. Does it seem that way to you too? This month we introduced the new design team, and today you get to see the first layouts from half the team! They did an amazing job on this particular sketch from Juliana Michaels. Chevrons are so big right now, and this sketch is a great way to try using them on a layout. I love how the design team used different embellishments, like stitching, and ribbons to give the chevron feel to their layouts.





Ashley Horton

Aurélie Cormier


Laura Whitaker

Lucia Barabas

Marie Johansson

Elisa Delora

 Marie-Josée Hamel


Marilyn Rivera

Nicole Doiron

Shannon Morgan


To win a prize package from our November sponsor Peace, Love & Scrapbooking. complete at least one layout from our sketches #233-234-235-236 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 1 2012.


14 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL layouts girls, GREAT sketch Juliana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sketch! It is the first time I am going to make a layout at creative scrappers. A real challenge for me, since I dont like chevrons at all(I almost hate them, lol) So I am gonna find a way that I like it. The DT did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG girls what an excellent reveal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still can't get over how fabulous everyone's layouts are! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, beautiful sketch. I love it. And i made one too.

    Look here:
    http://rickimaus.blogspot.de/2012/11/creative-scrappers-233.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ladies! What amazing layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing reveal Ladies!! Love seeing what everyone created this week and Juliana's sketch was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous sketch and layout ladies@ so honored to be creating among this talented group!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing reveal ladies !!!! Love everyone's take on Juliana's sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! You all ROCKED this sketch! I just love what you all created with my sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome layouts ladies!!!! I might just have to go scrapbook!!! Beautiful sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete