11 November 2012

Sketch #234

Good morning Creative Scrappers,

I am so pleased to show off the first reveal from the rest of the new design team! It's a personal thrill for me to see such talented ladies working with a sketch I designed. They've really taken this layout and put their own spin on it, and I love that. You know, one of the things that I'm loving about Creative Scrappers these days is looking at the layouts the design team have created, and seeing kits and products that I have in my stash, and seeing new ways to use them. Do you do that too?

Well let's get onto our reveal and maybe you'll spot a few things you own as well, and find a new way to use them.





 

Suzanna Lee



To win a prize package from our November sponsor  Peace, Love Scrapbooking complete at least one layout from our sketches #233-234-235-236  and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is December 1 2012.