Sunday, December 23

Sketch #240

Good morning Creative Scrappers,

What an amazing reveal today! The way that the team interpreted Nicole Nowosad's sketch is awesome. It's fun, playful, and the team have outdone themselves once again. Here's this week's reveal.


 

Suzanna Lee


To win a prize package from our December sponsor Deena Ziegler complete at least one layout from our sketches #237-238-239-240 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is January 1, 2013.

17 comments:

  1. WOWZERS!! I am IMPRESSED!! Awesome layouts everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch and loveeeeeeeeee what the DT made!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome job girls!!! Hope you all enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful reveal!! <3 You girls rocked this reveal...what an awesome sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing reveal! Fun sketch and what a beautiful pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layouts from an awesome sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great ideas! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not gonna lie - this sketch scared me! But the layouts are so fab I think I have been converted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your team has done a wonderful job with this sketch. Fabulous reveal everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great sketch and I LOVE how different everyone interpreted the sketch! Fabulous & inspiring work ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome sketch and I really love the ideas the DT have, they're all very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome sketch Nicole and I really love what everyone did this week! Fabulous reveal Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun sketch and beautiful work of the DT!!

    Love from The Netherlands and wishing you all the best voor Christmas,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am shocked that I like this sketch as much as I ended up liking it... turned out really fun! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic sketch and reveal:-)
    gonna try my hand at this one today:-)

    ReplyDelete