Sunday, January 6

Sketch #242


Good morning Creative Scrappers,

It's a glorious winter's day here, with over two feet of snow that has fallen in the last couple of weeks, but at least the sunshine is brilliant and that always lifts my spirit. It really feels like the start of Winter, the start of a new year... fresh starts always make me feel good. How about you? Have you started on any of your goals for 2013 yet?  Wouldn't it be great this week to do a scrapbook layout of some of your goals, to keep you focused? Well once again the design team has done marvels with this week's sketch by yours truly. Why don't you check out the eye candy below.







Suzanna Lee


To win a prize package from our January sponsor My Creative Scrapbook Kits complete at least one layout from our sketches #241-242-243-244-245  and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is February 1 2013.


13 comments:

  1. Wow, this sketch is so much fun and I'm little jealous I didn't get to do that one too hehe :D What you did with it is just beautiful and so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch and loveeeeeeeeee what the DT created!! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful reveal!, interesting takes on the sketch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first glance I wasn't sure if the odd shaped photos was my thing, but then I saw Jenny and Kathy's layouts with normal shaped photos tilted at angles and fell in love. All the takes on the sketch are gorgeous--Great job ladies! Thanks for all the sketch inspiration month after month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing take on the sketch this week ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love 'em all...fabby sketch Kiki!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layouts by all of you! I am loving the sketch and how each of the designers used it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sketch Kiki!! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful reveal Ladies!! Love the different takes on Kiki's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE how my layout turned out... thanks for getting me to work OUTSIDE my box & cut those pictures weird ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was such an malleable layout and I love what everyone has done with them.

    ReplyDelete