Sunday, January 13

Sketch #243


Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

Ready to see some amazing layouts based on Juliana Michaels' sketch? They all looked at it from different angles, and you'll see what I mean when you check out their layouts this week. Even Juliana got a layout in using her sketch this week!




Ashley Horton

Aurélie Cormier


Juliana Michaels

Laura Whitaker

Lucia Barabas

Marie Johansson

Elisa Delora



 Marie-Josée Hamel


Marilyn Rivera

Nicole Doiron

Shannon Morgan


To win a prize package from our January sponsor My Creative Scrapbook Kits complete at least one layout from our sketches #241-242-243-244-245  and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is February 1 2013.

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Great take on the sketch! I am just amazed at how differently each of you were inspired to create with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to see how different everyones pages turns out! Great reveal again ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! I love love love Juliana's sketch and loving what everyone created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just LOVE how different and unique everyone's page is! awesome sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a banner freak so the sketch looks like a lot of fun to me! The DT examples are amazing..I was "oohhhing and aahhhing" as I looked at each one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a beautiful sketch girls and the dt work is fab. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete