Saturday, February 2

January Winner and My Favorites

Hello Creative Scrappers!

It's time for me to showcase a few of my favorite layouts for January 2013 and  announce a winner for an amazing prize from our sponsor
My Creative Scrapbook!
 
First allow me to showcase a few of my favorites found linked in our reveals.Thank you everyone who participated this month! We had over 260 entries.. and some pretty awesome pages too!!  FABULOUS!!!

 

Sketch -241 Red Squirrel
I love the stars! love the black outline and those bright orange and yellows.
Great job!


Sketch - 242 Julie
Julie, i love how you incorporated our sketch into your page! I love the diagonal cuts to your paper and pictures. Of course I love the black cardstock mats as well and cute pics!

Sketch - 243 Barb Prendergast
Barb, I love the title on the site of pic and that white ink is perfect for this!
You did a great job. thank you!

Sketch - 244 Az
Az, I must say this is beautiful! I love the cuts, the wood veneers and that picture in 3x3 format .. is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing with us

Sketch 245 - CynthiaB
Cynthia, I really love the papers you selected for this page and of course the picture with white background. It goes so well together! Awesome!!!
The winner of our fabulous prize selected at Random is ....
MINDY GALLAGHER




CONGRATULATIONS !!!

  email me at Kristine.Davidson@gmail.com to claim your prize
Claimed


Thanks for participating everyone!!!!!
and THANK YOU sooo much to our sponsor
My Creative Scrapbook 
 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of you and to Mindy for her winning layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely surprise to see my LO featured! Congrats to Mindy, and thank you to Kristine!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my "PLAY" layout; my grandsons will be so excited to see their photo too! Congrats to Mindy on winning the awesome prize.

    ReplyDelete