03 March 2013

Sketch #250


Good Morning Creative Scrappers,

Well today is the last reveal for our design team and they've done another outstanding job with my sketch. I hope that you'll visit their blogs and show them some love on their layouts. They certainly did our sketches justice this term and i hope you were inspired by them the last few months. Thank you ladies, for doing your best work week after week! 

I also have to add a BIG BIG thank you to KIKI for helping me the past few months. She's been accepting layouts, editing, and doing blog posts for the past 5-6 months. It was awesome having her here and I am grateful !!! Hugs to you  Kiki !


After today, Creative Scrappers will be taking a little vacation! We aren't going far and we won't be long. We just need some time to revamp our ideas.
While we are on our little vacation, we will have a few challenges and some special giveaways from sponsors. Those will be done sporadically and with enough notice so you can participate.  For example .. Sketch 250 will be up for the month of March with a deadline of March 31st. This gives everyone a fair chance to participate ;-) 

This isn't goodbye, i've worked too hard to put this site to rest .. 5 years of hard work and dedication has put me where i am today with Creative Scrappers and all of you who have supported me still deserve to be inspired! 

As you know, I've been creating another sketchbook -- Creating with Sketches Vol2 and it's currently in the review/printing stages. I will have a digital version ready this week and i'll post here when i do. So, if you love sketches this would be the perfect booklet for you to keep you busy until we return in the fall !!! 

Add CS to your google readers, and of course follow us on facebook ;-)

thank you EVERYONE for making this place so special for me!
Now for our designers reveal;







Suzanna Lee




To win a prize package of one Scrapbook and Cards magazine and  Creative Scrappers new Sketchbookcomplete at least one layout from this sketch #250 and upload it using our inLinkz at the bottom of our reveals. The deadline to submit your layout(s) is March 31 2013.

15 comments:

  1. We will miss this little corner, but a rest is needed, it was very nice to be here with all of you ladies talentosas.Kristine thank you for the great opportunity,see you soon!
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 'last' reveal! I will be here when CS comes back full-time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeekkk so glad this isn't goodbye! I LOVE your sketches! Thanks for the awesome inspiration and will keep my eyes peeled for your full return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Fab reveal ladies, Get some well deserved rest Kristine! Selfishly I can't wait to get you back! Thanks for the awesome opportunities you've provided me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages girls! It's been such an honor to be a part of this amazing design team! Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reveal is stunning and I am so thankful for all the scrappy friends I have made and all the inspiration!!! I can't wait to see where Creative Scrappers goes from here!!! XXOXO!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Fabulous! What a great reveal ladies!!! I am looking forward to the future and wish you all the best Kristine!!! Thank you so very much for allowing me to play along and to design sketches along side you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU Kristine for being so inspirational to myself, my fellow designers and all of the amazing CS followers!! You are amazing!! :)

    Gorgeous reveal, ladies!! Love all the different takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are are fabulous! Thanks for all the inspiration ladies! It has always been the highlight of my Sunday morning to wake up and look at the weekly reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning ladies, tks to Creative Scrappers giving inspiration week after week. Can't wait for my copy of sketch book 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another amazing reveal Ladies!! Loved working with Kristine, Kiki, and all of you talented Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWOW Stunning reveal girls !!!! thank you Kristine !!!! Thanks all of you talented ladies!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have had a rough month but felt the mojo returning with this sketch....Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch and reveal. I will watch for your return... love SC's sketches.

    ReplyDelete