01 May 2013

May Sketch Challenge

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!
Happy Month of May!

This Month I asked our past design team member Shannon Morgan to create a layout for us here at CS. She used one of the sketches in the Creating With Sketches Vol2 book and I put a spin on it and created another sketch exclusive to YOU our blog readers!

 

Here is a bit about Shannon ... in case you don't know her!

My name is Shannon Morgan, I am a set in my ways Northern Girl transplanted to the South. After almost six years, I am still in denial about that. I am very lucky to be a stay at home mom & have two kiddos who keep me on my toes. Paddy who is my sweet boy, lover of animals & all things Star Wars... Mackenzie is his younger sister who has a colorful, vast vocabulary, a wild imagination. They are often complimented by their crazy dog sisters...Cinna and Meg. Rounding out our family is my doting husband who puts up with my scrapping obsession & insane need to watch tv in our room in closed caption at night when I can't sleep, but am too comfy to go watch tv in the family room.

I love to chronicle our everyday adventures & as Mackenzie likes to say, "Collect our memories."...I think it's more like hoard them. :) If for some chance I am not scrapping or creating some sort of paper good...you can find me reading, nose buried deep in a book, or baking...& then pretending to exercise said baked goods by leisurely walking through our neighborhood. :)
 http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/ 
 


We have a great Canadian Sponsor this month!
ShopEvalicious.com is a small, indie, online shop specializing in art journals, badge buttons, paper tags, handmade pretties & other scrapbook goods. Most of the items you see in the shop are handmade and eco-friendly in some way or another.
This little shop was established in 2008 by Eve Johnson, owner & designer, when she felt the great need to offer some handmade goodness to others in hopes that these items would bring a smile to their faces as they did to hers. And also to support her craft spending habits. But a hobby store turned into a part time dream job.
ShopEvalicious.com is located in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada.
She has generously donated a 20$ gift card to her online store.
All you need to do is complete atleast one layout with my sketch!

************************************

I hope you have a great month and I'm looking forward to seeing those layouts!
Our April Winner will be announced on our Facebook page tomorrow ;-)

Thanks bunches!

10 comments:

  1. hi Shannon! :) love your layout.. so free.. so artsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch. Might have to give this one a go

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layout! and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i don't know why my link is taking you to the last challenge...but this one is the second picture. not too good at this computer thing!

      Delete
  4. Oh I love the CS vol 2 such awesome sketches. Definitely going to play along with this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. just linked mine :)
    thank you for this great sketch, I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    glue removal

    ReplyDelete