Sunday, January 5

CS Sketch 259 | Reveal

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

It's a new Year!!! Our first reveal of 2014! Wow time flies doesn't it? CS will be 6 years old in April ... I never would have thought that I'd have a sketch site for a year let alone 6 amazing years.. THANK YOU friends !!!! 



We have a reveal today that includes some of our new design team members -- Let's welcome Ashley Horton, Kathy Skou and Tara Elias. This reveal today ROCKS if i do say so... and I'm sure you'll be inspired by our sketch- Don't be intimidated just have fun with it and please share your work with us! Our Design Team will be featuring their favorites on Wednesdays ... so add your layout with inlinkz!



















To Win a prize from My Creative Scrapbook all you need to do is create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 259-260. 




Deadline to submit your layout is January 31st at Midnight EST. 


Have a fabulous week!


Kristine

7 comments:

  1. Love everyone's take on the sketch... Fabulous ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS sketch & GORGEOUS SAMPLES!!! Hoping to have a play soon :) xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the inspiration! Truly enjoyed working with the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as this sketch was posted, I was so inspired to play along. I love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so intimdated by this sketch at first because I struggle witbh grid style layouts, but the DT totally rocked it and inspired me to try. So glad I did because I love how it turned out. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such a fun sketch! I can see using this again in the future! Thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful sketch!! SOoo enjoyed it! :) Thanks HEAPS for the amazing inspiration, soooo amazing!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete