16 February 2014

CS Sketch 262 | Revealed

Good Morning Creative Scrappers! 

Before we get started, i just wanted to let you know that i have added a navigation bar at the top of our blog. You'll be able to find links to our past sponsors, information about sponsoring Creative Scrappers, past sketch reveals and a bit more ;-)

It's reveal day for our Sketch 262 today! The sketch was created by Jenny and I'll be the first to admit this was challenging for me. A sketch completely out of my comfort zone. Although it was hard at first I had an idea that I would use the sketch and create a background with my silhouette. I have that background to share with you in case you'd like to create with it. It certainly helped me! See below to download ;-)


* Our Reveal *

























________________________________________________________________



________________________________________________________________

To Win a prize from Paper Camellia  all you need to do is create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 261-262. 




Deadline to submit your layout is February 28th at Midnight EST. 
Visit  Paper Camellia;  Facebook / Kits / Blog 


Have a fabulous week!

Kristine


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful reveal! How does one get the cut file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this link has been posted.. you can click here as well
      https://app.box.com/s/4qoeljzqdeo0vb7330qi

      Delete
  2. Creative Reveal !! Your layouts are amazon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sketch is fantastic and layouts are amazon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved these projects... very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome inspiration from the DT and thank you for the cut file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome reveal girls, you all rocked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a wonderful sketch! The movement of the chevron matched beautifully with my running photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sooooo much for this fun cut file! and even though the time to enter the challenge is over, I've used it!! If you would like to see it, here's the link to my blog: http://moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.nl/2014/03/skater-imaginisce.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that cut file! I used it on a layout I submitted to Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine and they are publishing it in the Sept 2014 issue!!!! Thank You Kristine! I credited you for the cut file :)

    ReplyDelete