Sunday, March 30

CS Sketch 265 | Revealed

Good Sunday Morning to you Friends!

It's REVEAL DAY!! Youpeee ;-)) Sketch 265 is revealed and I am sure you'll find an hour out of your busy schedule today or this week to scrapbook .. right?!  The sketch this week is one that I created, and I had a little pocket scrapbooking / project life theme in mind. This can easily be converted into a double page spread or you can substitute an embellished card for a photo. Have fun with it!

Let's get on with the SHOW!


Our Designers REVEAL 


























Our Designer Jody also created this Silhouette cut file for you. She used these cuts on her own layout and wanted to share them with you ;-)

 please click on the image  


I hope you enjoyed our reveal today! 
________________________________________________________________


scraptastic
To Win a prize from Scraptastic all you need to do is create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 265-266.

Deadline to submit your layout is April 30th at Midnight EST
Visit Scraptastic Kits on Facebook / Blog / Shop

_______________________________________________________________


9 comments:

  1. OMG This is awesome! I love your sketches I've just been running out of time to really play! But this one takes the cake!!! It rocks!!! And the inspiration is Fabulous I just want to lock myself in my room and scrap away! Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this sorta Project Life LIKE, might try this out. great sletch and reveal ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo!Hoo! Love how the sketch can be used for all kinds of ways to scrap! Just might give this one a try for fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the inspiration. Hope to play along. really wish I had a silhouette. such great cut files.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Wow!! This sketch is awesome and the inspiration is amazing!! I'm really hoping to play along with this one!! Thanks for the cut files too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this sketch and love the examples from the DT!!! Feeling very inspired by it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun sketch and great inspiration! I love the cut file! Thanks so much for all you've shared here, ladies!

    ReplyDelete