29 June 2014

CS Sketch 272 | Reveal


The Creative Scrappers Design Team did one amazing job for this reveal. Most where really scared, felt challenged, and quite inspired when they got started. 
What do you notice about this week's sketch? NO PHOTOS!
I've never done this myself and it's on my to do list for sure. 

Let's take a peek at our reveal - and maybe you'll get some inspiration to create your own layout without a pic!


 

  •  









To Win a prize from Paper Camellia  all you need to do is create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget for Sketches 272-273. 
Deadline to submit your layout is July 31st at Midnight EST. 
Visit Paper Camellia;  Facebook / Kits / Blog 


10 comments:

  1. Oh wow ! Now that's def a v interesting challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have beautiful calligraphy like Annelie... but I don't :(
    very interesting challenge, I'd love to try to write down some of my favorite stuff, this is the right occasion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Oh so cool sketch and great inspiration from the dt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layouts using no pictures! Still gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annelie's journaling is haunting and so close to what I've been feeling it's uncanny. What good therapy though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo hoo fab challenge and love the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! So awesome that you provided a sketch for a page with no pictures! I have just the page...just gotta do it!
    Thanks so much for the challenge and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally felt like something was missing with all the blank space in this layout. In hindsight, I would probably make the writing space larger, and the bottom part smaller :P
    Nevertheless, I have it posted on my blog here: http://kerryscoolcreations.blogspot.ca/2014/07/in-lieu-of-tube-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. terminé mi participación unas horas tarde y ya habían sacado el submitt para linkear; (!

    ReplyDelete