06 September 2014

Creating With Sketches V3

Hello Friends! 

Exciting news to share with you! I'm currently in the process of creating my 3rd sketchbook - Creating With Sketches V3! My goal is to have this finished and ready by the middle of October. 

Here is a sneak peek at the cover 



If you are interested in contributing by creating a layout with one of my sketches please email me at CreatingWithSketches@gmail.com with your full name and a link to your blog/or gallery. Deadline to submit your finished layout is October 1st. 

I am also doing something a bit different for this ebook, i'm doing a small advertising page at the end of the book. As a store owner, etsy shop, etc You can have an AD at the end of the book - image/ link to your site.  If you are interested please email me!

Printed copies of the book will be available for preorders  later this week when more details on the book will be finalized. Digital versions will be available once the book has been finished ;-) 

Exciting !!!! 


3 comments:

  1. emailed you from jessica(at)funkyfinds(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to getting my very own copy.....woohoo!

    ReplyDelete