18 January 2015

CS Sketch 286 | Reveal

It's Reveal Day! 
This is actually the last sketch reveal for Creative Scrappers. It's a bit bitter sweet as it gets closer to the January 31st date - I'm ok with this and I hope you all understand that it's just a good time for me to move on from the current format. I'm pretty sure I will have other reveals throughout the year and I hope you'll still be here ! 
Please add your email address for blog updates and you'll be notified when I post a new sketch. 

This is the last reveal for the dt members and I'd love to see you participate in this challenge. It's not complicating - and you'll be entered to win a gift certificate from our sponsor.















_________________________________________

To win a 25$ off a purchase of 35$ or more to SpiegelMom Scraps
all you have to do is create a layout using Sketch 285 and/or 286 
and enter them using the inlinkz widget at the bottom of this reveal
The deadline to submit your layout(s) is January 31st Midnight EST. 

Visit SpiegelMom Scraps -- Facebook / Shop / Blog


9 comments:

  1. As you said, very bitter sweet. But I wish you the very best in the next leg of your journey. I'm so happy to see you involved on other craft sites and know I'll still get to see your work and continue to be inspired. ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration!! Hope to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go out with a bang, great dt pages and sketch! Best of luck Kristine, thank you for all the inspiration over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wondering what kind of punch DT Caroline Elliam have used on her chevron- paper in the middle of her layout? Would love to get one for my self! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renate! It's a EK success brand ;)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Lovely layout, by the way! ;)

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for all the wonderful sketches! I always pin them to my sketch board on Pinterest so I have them for future use if I am not going to use them right away.

    The DT did a fabulous job with this sketch! I love all these pages! So many wonderful memories recorded!

    Thanks again for all the inspiration! I can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete