01 January 2015

SpiegelMom Scraps | January Sponsor


Creative Scrappers is pleased to announce that we are being sponsored by 
SpiegelMom Scraps during the month of January!

Here is a little message from Jody about her shop ;-) 

Hello everyone! I’m Jody Spiegelhoff, A.K.A. SpiegelMom. Just like many of you out there, I'm a busy Mama who loves to create. I’ve been stamping and scrapbooking since about 2002 and teaching since 2010. This fabulous hobby led me to opening my Etsy Shop in July of 2010. It's been amazing to connect with other papercrafters all over the world and make new crafty friends overseas. I think my favorite part of having my Etsy Shop is the personal connection with my customers, especially when they share their work with me. I'd love to have to visit my website 
at www.spiegelmomscraps.com and become a subscriber! You'll get exclusive Etsy Shop coupons, my blog posts delivered right to your inbox, product updates and much more.


To win a 25$ off a purchase of 35$ or more to SpiegelMom Scraps
all you have to do is create a layout using Sketch 285 and/or 286 
and enter them using the inlinkz widget on the CS blog. 
The deadline to submit your layout(s) is January 31st Midnight EST. 

Visit SpiegelMom Scraps -- Facebook / Shop / Blog

** Also Jody is having a DT CALL for her SHOP in case you might be interested.. CLICK HERE for More info ( Deadline January 5 ) 


MARIE JOSEE!  BRAVO ;-) 
please email me at Kristine.Davidson@gmail.com to claim your prize ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kristine! I'm very excited to be your sponsor this month and look forward to linking up soon! I'd love to see some more DT applications also!

    ReplyDelete