08 July 2015

Creating With Sketches - Planner Style!

Hello Friends!

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer months!
I've been creating something sooo much fun the past few weeks and happy to report that today it's ready!

I took all the sketches from my past sketchbooks V1, V2, V3 and added them in a little printable format to fit your planners! YES!!!! You know that planners that most of us have and really not sure how to organize ourselves but really want to use them?! YUP !! I have a printable for you ;-)

All sketches from the sketchbooks have been added without samples for easier viewing and planning.

Here are a few sneaks 

Fits Personal Size Planners - ColorCrush, Filofax, Kikki.K etc.




These can be purchased in my new etsy shop at 

Any Questions Please ask !
Kristine

1 comment:

  1. Is there a format that will fit in the 6x8 binders from SS??? I would be totally on board with my own sketch binder :)

    ReplyDelete