18 April 2016

TIME FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello Friends!


Before I start my paragraph I first want to say THANK YOU. To all of you that commented I was completely blown away by all the Private Messages, the posts on Facebook, Instagram and the emails. It is nice to know that you all miss and want Creative Scrappers to come back. I feel all warm and fuzzy!

So YES! Creative Scrappers is making a come back to the scrapbook world! YOUPEE!

I will have a call out for a few Design Team members in the next few days, and hopefully we can start up the first week of May.


I have decided to start off we will have a sketch a month with 2 reveals ..

Stay tuned for more information on that topic. It will be fun I assure you!


That's the Big Announcement! We're BACK!

I am really looking forward to creating sketches for you all again, and of course giving you tons of inspiration from our reveals.

I will be searching for sponsors & advertising from Scrapbook Companies to promote, if you are interested please email me or click on the ADVERTISE banner on the Creative Scrappers blog.


I will leave you with this information and stay tuned for another post on the Creative Team Application process.


Chow for Now!




PLEASE JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS

26 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I've taken a break myself... your blog has always inspired me. Yay! Thanks for coming back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome news! Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I took a hiatus from blogging for a while and am coming back now. I've been entering some scrappy challenges and definitely noticed a decline in the number out there. I'm interested in trying out for your design team, so I will be eagerly awaiting the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exciting. I will definitely try out to be a part of the team again!! I've missed your sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, yes, I missed Creative scrappers !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for come back!!! I've missed Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyyyyy!!! I missed this sooooo much!!! She's back, baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome news! I love your sketches and am so glad you're going to be adding more to my inspiration tool kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeahhh ! Happy dance ! So great you are back ! looking forward the DT call, would love to give a try ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good news indeed!! So glad you'll be back creating and sharing regularly here and I look forward to your DT call and would love to apply!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristin - I'm so glad you are back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited your back! I love your sketches and your wonderful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay yay yay!!!!!! Very excited for this!

    ReplyDelete