19 April 2016

Time to Apply | Creative Team

Hello Friends!
I have been away for over a year and now it's finally time to get this sketch site dusted off and ready for another couple of years of inspiration!
It's time for the first Creative Scrappers Creative Team Call for 2016!

I am searching for talented and committed designers who love Creating with Sketches and who are willing and able to inspire others to create with sketches. If you are reading this then it could be You!

To apply, email me, Kristine at CreatingWithSketches@gmail.com
Subject Line: Creative Team Application with the following information:
  • Name, Country of Residence, email address
  • Link to your blog and/or Online Gallery
  • Social Media Outlets such as Instagram
  • List of Current Design Team(s) (Previous DT Experience not required )
  • Also include 3 of your recent layouts to showcase your scrapbook style

The Design Team will be required to:

  • Complete at least 1-2 layouts per month with sketches provided
  • Be Exclusive to Creative Scrappers* (no other sketch blog is permitted)
  • Posting the CS sketch & your layout on Social Media sites

The deadline for all applications to be received is May 5 2016
The individuals chosen to join the team will be notified via email and the new team will be announced here on the blog May 8 2016

  • This is a Term position until October 31 2016
  • Call is Open to Past and Present Design Team Members
  • We have a Private Group on Facebook for Designers Only
  • Call is also open to international scrapbookers
  • No compensation is provided
  • Participating in our public facebook group would be awesome but not mandatory.
Further questions may be directed to Kristine at CreatingWithSketches@gmail.com

Good luck everyone!
I'm excited to see your applications!

Come join us on Our Facebook Page


  1. Good luck everyone! If I weren't on a sketch design team now, I'd apply. Glad you're back :)

  2. Sent my application this morning. Good luck everyone!

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Darn.. I cant apply right now since I am on another sketch dt.... maybe next call

  5. Darn.. I cant apply right now since I am on another sketch dt.... maybe next call

  6. Good luck everyone! I might try out if I can be brave. ;)

  7. Wonderful to have you back in sketchland - I've missed you!

  8. Very happy to see you back at it, Kristine! :o)

  9. I've been looking for a Sketch team to join! So excited about this opportunity! Thanks so much!!

  10. It's fantastic to see you back.. Hope I'm successful..it would be awesome to be part of such a special team.